Wednesday 31 August 2011

Day 2

There was a nice surprise this morning in the form of a half eaten mouse on the sitting room floor.  I have to say that kitten doesn't look as if he'd have it in him but there it was none the less. Just as I was thinking how am I going to clean this mess up without throwing up, (my toes were hurting because I had them scrunched so tight) the hubby walked in and so it all got sorted, thankfully without me having to touch it.

So last night I got together with a friend who is interested in hosting a pop up supper club with me.  Its only taken us about 6mths to get together but we have manage to settle on a name - Livingstone Supper Club, a date - 29th Oct 2011 and a menu - Halloweenish theme.  I am very excited, I hope it goes well.  We will have place for 20 people, so now all we need to do is get tickets sold.  The first supper club is going to be in aid of a small charity called Best Beginnings, based in North West London which promotes a healthy start in life for premature and full term babies for the first two years.  Have a look at their website for more information www.bestbeginnings.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment